Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good Times in CC

Wednesday:
Brunch:
-Pork chop with eggs
-1/2 a tortilla
-10 chips with Salsa ( I know)

Dinner:
-yellow tail tuna with green beans & mushrooms
-a little part of the bread stick with butter
-you peel'em shrimp & raw oysters
-A lot of adult refreshments

WOD:
I ran  (it was barely a run, it was more like a fast walk)2 miles without stopping on the treadmill and walked another 1/2. I know that doesn't seem like much but I was so excited that I did it without stopping. I think that's why I went a little crazy last night


--it wasn't suppose to happen but one thing lead to another I met up with some old high school friends and I was weak. I gave into the my thirst. All in all it was a good time but I know I'll pay for it  tomorrow when I'm back at the gym.

Thursday

Breakfast:
-1 sausage and egg taco with the flour tortilla (it was one of the best flour tortillas I have ever eaten in my life, the nice fresh kind that still feels a little grainy from fresh flour. I know I'm not suppose to have them or even like them but it was ssooooooo good)
-Ham and egg taco without the tortilla

Lunch:
BBQ man in CC. 
-Brisket & Sausage plate with green beans, jalapeno, and 1 slice of white bread.

Dinner:
-1 orange, 1 apple, carrot & celery sticks
-1/2 chicken breast

NO WOD