Friday, January 21, 2011

Meals and WOD info

Friday's meals:

Breakfast:
-3 slices of turkey breast
-1 egg, potato & bacon taco SIN tortilla
-1 chicken fajita w/avocado SIN tortilla
-hand full of almonds/walnuts
-G2 gatorade (I needed it after today's WOD)

Lunch:
-chargrilled Chicken salad w/balsamic Vin dressing ( I used about a teaspoon)

Dinner:
-El Pollo Loco 3 pieces w/veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
-tablespoon of Beans (I can't help it I'm Mexican)....FYI-beans are not Paleo
-1 chocolate chip cookie - it was good
I really wanted some Mac & Cheese but fought off the demons.

Today's WOD:
30seconds each Air Squats, Push Ups, Burpees, High Knees, Samson Stretch.
2 rounds

400m run (it was freaking cold at 6AM)

Snatch Tutorial
-this was very helpful and Brenda is one bad woman

4 Rounds Of:
  • Barbell Row, 75
  • Jumping Slam Balls 12lbs ball
  • Kettlebell Swings,35lbs
  • Rest
Perform each movement for 30 seconds, count total reps - I think I did 111


Man it was a killer and I'm sore all over but very glad I went. I also realized that in order for me to hit my goal I need to lose roughly 3lbs a week until my b-day. What was I thinking.

benM