-chicken breast with carrots (left overs)
-apple
-sliced carrots
-1/2 a handful of almond/walnuts
Lunch: CHEATED
Hu Dat Noodle bowl with beef, shcrimps, & YES I KNOW I shouldn't have ate them but FRIED egg rolls. But it was sooooooooo good. I must have been Vietnamese in a past life because I love that food.
Dinner:
-beef stir fry from yesterday with some more chicken breast
WOD:
CALs 30s each (lunges, push ups, squat jumps, squat hold) 2x
ANTE
Sprint Drills
- High Knees
- Butt Kicks
- Bounding
- Run Backwards
BEGINNERS
Back Squat
- 1k Run
- 50 Barbell Thrusters
- 30 Burpees
Today started off good but once I was in CC I started making bad choices. I even started telling my customer lets go get some sea food. & next thing I know I'm throwing down a bowl of noodles. I wish they didn't taste good, and that it was gonna hurt my stomach all the way back but it didn't.
I did have a killer WOD today and was close to the last person to finish BUT I FINISHED and did all my reps. I didn't really like the vibe of the afternoon class and not sure why. I prefer the morning class and I hate getting up early. I guess I'll be hitting up the morning classes.