Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday 1.28.11 & Sat

Breakfast:
-1/4 chicken breast
-2 barbacoa tacos with corn tortilla

Lunch:
-2 chicken & beef fajita tacos with corn tortilla
-2 spoonfulls of refried beans & rice
-1 glass of aqua de horchata

Dinner: (Rodeo BBQ cookoff)
-plate of brisket and sausage
-small bowl of chili with a pinch of fritos & cheese
-3 beers and one crown & water



WOD: 6AM
Quick Feet-15 seconds
Lateral Hops-15 seconds
High Knees-15 seconds
Pushups-15 seconds
30 second break
4 Rounds

400m Run
20 Deadlifts, 95
15 Knees To Elbows (on a pull up bar)
10 Bent Over Rows, 95

4 RFT (rounds for time)

I was feeling good doing the WOD until my 4th round. I started to cramp up on my lower back during my deadlifts. I was glad Steve noticed and moved me to a different exercise that was not easier but didn't make my back cramp.

SAT
Brunch:
-Tia's chilaquiles -chicken and corn tortillas with queso Oaxaco (it was awesome)
-cup of DP

Bowling Snack:
-popcorn
-bottle of water

Dinner:
-1 asada taco with a flour tortilla
-1 chicken fajita taco without the tortilla
-1 beef fajita taco without the tortilla
-2 90 Cal Coke. 7.5 oz I think

Late Night:
I broke down and had some fritos and bean dip. I am feeling it today.  Chrissie and I  went out together and I had more that a few adult beverages as well. It's been a long time since we went to a club/bar together. We had a fun time. My WOD was dancing