Breakfast:
-3 egg omelet with left over chicken breast, little sausage, and spinach. I didn't think I'd like the spinach with the eggs but it wasn't bad
-watered down OJ
Lunch:
-Chrissie's awesome turkey Chili. (Sorry babe, I pulled out most of the beans), a sprinkle of cheese, but no Fritos. Beans, Cheese, and Fritos are not Paleo
-2 handful of almonds/walnuts
-1/2 apple (Cruz ate the other 1/2)
Dinner: (I wasn't too hungry because I had just finished my WOD)
-Cajun chicken (recipe I found online) 1 drumstick and 1 thigh. I know I didn't have any veggies but I really did eat a lot of spinach this morning
-hand full of almonds/walnuts
-water
Late night snack:
-2 oreos
I didn't make to 210 today because my little guy was sick today. He woke up at 330AM and didn't want to go back to sleep. Long morning and long day. Luckily I was able to stay here with him. I did do a WOD at the house today.
WOD (Work out of the Day):
- CALs 30seconds each (jumping Jacks, Air Squats, foot shuffles, high knees) 2x
- 21-Double Unders, 15 - Push Ups, 9 - Air Squats= 1 round
20min AMRAP (As Many Rounds as Possible)
I did 6 1/3 rounds. I'm glad I did the WOD because it helped stretch out my hamstrings.
Chrissie's Turkey Chili Recipe:
Let me know if you'd like the recipe. It's not like your typical chili with the red powder & chili paste. Trust the fat when he says, "it's really good".
benM