Tues Meals:
Breakfast:
3 eggs plain
Lunch:
Grilled salmon with broccoli
Dinner: (in CC Black Diamond Oyster bar)
raw oysters in the 1/2 shell (really good and expensive)
grilled flounder & shrimp
a few cold ones and they were cold
TUES WOD:
200 burpees................
-really what a kick in the butt, it took me 29:32 to finish them but I DID IT. I was really happy that I finished them all. I wanted to quit but pushed through, it was more mental. I also wasn't the last guy to finish either. I know it's not a competition but I was glad not to be the last one.
Today's meals:
Breakfast:
-2 tacos (I had to eat with the customers on the job site for real. I had to make a connection with these guys and nothing works better than eating with the guys at the jobsite)
Lunch:
fish with crawfish (not really that healthy because of the sauce used on it but it was good)
10 chips with salsa
Dinner:
chrissie's turkey chili without fritos
1/2 orange
WOD:
10 deadlifts 115lbs
400m run
20 min AMRAP
I did 5 rounds and can't believe I was running in the cold. It was really cold too.