Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm alive

TUES:
Breakfast:
-1 piece of toast

Lunch:
-1 Piece of toast
-Jello

Dinner:
-Cabbage & potato soup (Chrissie made this for me and it was good)

WOD:
5m Sprints
AirSquat lean over toilet.

8 Hour AMRAP (As many reps as possible)

I had a really bad case of food poisoning I think. Man I don't think I have ever felt that bad in my life. I couldn't sleep because I kept having to run to the potty (word we use for Cruz). And when I did finally fall asleep I'd start cramping up from being so dehydrated. Cramps in my back, legs, and FEET it was a really rough night Monday after V-day. Chrissie had it even worse than me she didn't get sick, but had to take care of 2 babies. But we got through it.

WEDS:
Breakfast:
-Left over soup with crackers

Lunch:
-Chicken noodle soup with crackers

Dinner:
-Turkey burger with 1/2 of a wheat bun
-8 fries

NO WOD:
My back is still sore from last night