Sunday, February 13, 2011

Church's Chicken

Thurs:
NO WOD
I don' remember what I ate but know it was mostly good.

Dinner was really nice seafood at Wildfish.

Friday:
Breakfast:
Huevos Rancheros with sasuage

Lunch:
Freebirds not a monster. I had a bowl with chicken and beef fajitas I did have 1/2 a soda

Dinner:
2 slices of pizza with pepperoni & mushrooms (not paleo) but only 2 slices and 4-5 wings
NO WOD

Sat:NO WOD
Breakfast:
Left over beef stew

Lunch:
-Grilled chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a with only 1/2 of the bun
-apple slices

Dinner:
Chicken chalupa, 1 carne asada taco with the tortilla, and 1 taco al pastor with corn tortilla

Sun: NO WOD

Breakfast:
-Egg omelet with tomatoes, onions, and spinach with some slices of bacon

Lunch: CHEAT
-Carl's Jr burger that was really good
-Chili cheese fries (that tasted good but hurt my stomach and I still feel bad about 7 hours later)

Dinner:
-left over turkey chili (it's finally done) with a few fritos and cheese
-almonds/pecans
-strawberries & cantaloupe

Hell might be freezing over.....WHY....because I walked into one of my favorite places of all times and walked out without eating the food. CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN....I know I shouldn't like fried chicken but I do and did. This past week a friend of mine posted something about Church's and Corpus. I googled the location we (my family) use to hit up back in the day and brought back some great memories. So I decided like back in the day I'd have some fried chicken this Sunday so I thought. Chrissie, Cruz and I went to the Rodeo today to check out some animals. Maybe that's why I couldn't do it, yeah right. Anyway headed home we stopped at Church's. We weren't in there but 5 mins and I couldn't take the smell of the grease. Really just smelling it made me feel gross. Maybe this place was just smellier than most not sure. So the next bad choice was a burger. I don't think it was any better than the fried chicken but it didn't make me feel fatter just by walking in.

It's Sunday night and I've got to get back to the GYM in the morning. I'm hoping to make it into the gym at least 4 times this week.